Search results

1. Les Elm

Antique.......

Nickel and Antique Brass Lever Action with Bull Elk applied on Curly Maple 🍁.
  2. Les Elm

A Canadian .............

Maple Leaf Sierra series twist ballpoint dressed up in one of my Braided Polymer pen blanks. No turning, sanding, polishing or finishing needed. Has a great tactile feel when using. Les
  3. Les Elm

Two.......

Two Wolverines and a Grizzly applied on Curly Maple 🍁 to fit the Sierra series pen 🖊 kits. Finished with MINWAX WBOM Clear Satin Polyurethane using my Dipping Method.
  4. Les Elm

Finished ..............

A customer order for a Lynx, Grey Wolf and Bobcat applied on Curly Maple all for the Sierra series pen kits. Finished with 6 coats of Minwax WBOM Clear Satin Polyurethane using my Dipping Method Les
  5. Les Elm

Two Bull Moose ...........

Applied on Birdseye Maple and two Bull Elk on Curly Maple made for the Bolt Action pen kits. All finished with MINWAX WBOM Clear Satin Polyurethane using my Dipping Method. Les
  6. Les Elm

Ready ................

To ship. Two Bolt Action / Curly Maple Grizzlies. One Sierra Malard Drake, Grey Wolf and Big Horn Sheep on Curly Maple for the Sierra series pen. Les
  7. Les Elm

Brass .308" ....

Winchester Rifle Cartridge Twist Action that accepts a Cross style refill. Used actual casings and a real bullet for the nib. Les
  8. Les Elm

Knife Scales .......

Using shredded Canadian paper bank notes containing a mixture of $5’s, 10’s, 20’s, 50’s and 100’s mixed into 2 oz of polyester resin. Les
  9. Les Elm

Diablo ................

Twist Chrome and Gold with an applied Mallard Drake and Hen on hard maple. Finished with 8 coats of MINWAX WBOM Clear Satin Polyurethane using my Dipping Method. Les
  10. Les Elm

Finished up .................

For an Aussie NSW customer. 30 Cal Gun Metal Bolt Action c/w with a Grey Wolf and wolf tracks on Canadian Curly Maple. Finished with 8 coats of MINWAX WBOM Clear Satin Polyurethane applied using my Dipping Method. Les
  11. Les Elm

Wolf .............

Applied on a piece of Deer Antler with several coats of Med CA. Completed using my five minuet finishing process. Installed on a Black Titanium / Titanium Gold Twist Sierra Les
  12. Les Elm

Dressed up ...................

A Black Titanium/ Titanium Elegant Beauty with a few Reeves Pheasant feathers I cast using polyester resin. Finished using my Five Minute Process. Les
  13. Les Elm

Mallard ............

Flank and Gadwall duck feathers I cast in polyester resin and finished with my 5 minute process. Dressed up in a Black Titanium and Platinum Elegant Beauty Sierra twist action. Les
  14. Les Elm

Black Titanium ..............

With Platinum Elegant Beauty dressed up with some Ring Necked Pheasant feathers I cast a while back using polyester resin. Les
  15. Les Elm

A Customer's ...........

Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout and a Rio Grande Cutthroat Trout images applied to some Curly Maple for the Fly Fishing Twist action ballpoint pen kit. Finished with 6 coats of MINWAX WBOM Clear Satin Polyurethane using my dipping method to match the Antique Brass or Antique Nickle fittings...
  16. Les Elm

Working........

On a Lake Sturgeon right handed blank on Curly Maple for a Fly Fishing twist ballpoint. Will start applying MINWAX WBOM Clear Satin Polyurethane tonight. Les
  17. Les Elm

3 Sierra .......

Series Tied Flies and Pheasant Feathers on Curly Maple and 1 on Birdseye Maple I cast in Polyester resin finished up today. Les
  18. Les Elm

Limited ...........

Edition of Tied Flies and Ring Necked Pheasant Feathers on Curly Maple I cast in Polyester Resin. Positioned on both sides of the blank so they work for either Right or Left handed writer. Dressed up in a Canadian Maple Leaf Sierra Series Twist ballpoint. Les
  19. Les Elm

Ready ............

To ship some Large Mouth Bass and Bluegills applied to Curly Maple 🍁 finished with six coats of MINWAX WBOM Clear Satin Polyurethane and all ready to install Fly Fishing pen kit fittings. Les
  20. Les Elm

Blue Titanium ..............

Lighter Key Ring dressed up in a piece of Hawthorne. Finished with 10 coats of Med CA. Les