Search results

1. Dave Hawksford

2 porcelain projects

Both self explanatory. The blue white bowl is more challenging when it comes to matching colours.
  2. Dave Hawksford

another Friday

no rain, no plans, A lot of work. Maybe a ride this weekend or get in a hunt.
  3. Dave Hawksford

Pleyel Harp restoration final

4. Dave Hawksford

Parakeets are hatchig

So far 3 pinkies. They are noise. I wonder what a fewmore of these will sound like.
  5. Dave Hawksford

For dinner Chicken

Dinner , chicken of the woods, chicken, broccoli, onions, carrots & seasonings. Top off with a bit of Honey BBQ SAUCE
  6. Dave Hawksford

This is a musicals piece

Customer brought it down from Connecticut. Kind of nice getting known on Nationally I'll post up the finishing. I do hope to get a picture when the customer installs the strings. Maybe hopefully a video of her playing it. Covid hair. Still have seen a barber : )
  7. Dave Hawksford

1901 harp New project

customer brought this down from Connecticut. Looking at a full restoration and gilding. Not sure yet if I'll be doing a French polish or piano gloss lacquer finish. Strings have been removed by the customer. What is nice i just finished up a number of porcelain projects that opened up a...
  8. Dave Hawksford

Chicken of the Woods

Little oil, onions, garlic, green beans, seasonings, wine, dash of maple syrup, add chicken of the Woods, breast of chicken top it off with a (little) hickoy honey BBQ Sauce
  9. Dave Hawksford

Friday ....

got to love a wedding weekend in a far far away land a cross the Mountains. In a land full of blue faced people. That's my weekend making the best of the situation. Meanwhile Jarrod is kicking butt in the shop.
  10. Dave Hawksford

Road Trip

Shelly and I are off to Louisville for Jacob's wedding Saturday to Sara. Youngest of the 3 and the last to get hitched. I just learned There is a curfew in the city. Exciting. 10 hours in a CAR.
  11. Dave Hawksford

Tail of the Dragon Ride

This was a great ride with 11 friends. Enjoy
  12. Dave Hawksford

new pizza

if you like mushrooms you'll like the combination I came up with. Green olives, chicken of the woods on a bed of cheese and sauce topped with some Hickory BBQ sauce. THE DHH original
  13. Dave Hawksford

old timers

anyone ever worked with one of these ? I cleared all the thickets and small trees today from around the old boy. I Also found a nice amount of Chicken today.
  14. Dave Hawksford

Friday is a good day

Jacob's Batchelor party is this weekend so I'm losing jarrod for a few days. Tony finally finished up this lounge chair. Hand cain after 3 months. This weekend rain. s
  15. Dave Hawksford

Taday isa good day

pray for our buddy's the path of the storm. It's a TBT picture day. So what's ya got ? My wedding day Jan.16th 82 My best man Larry. We had 3' of snow outside the church and icicles handing from the roof to the ground.
  16. Dave Hawksford

We are growing here at

the bird cage. The pair of parakeets needed a nesting box and I fashioned this morning. 4" hole in the top for cleaning purposes. 1 3/4 diameter for entrance.
  17. Dave Hawksford

New rescue

2 an a half weeks after Gracy shows up outside George shows up today. George is the Bright blue aggressive trait Grace is a Resive. They paired up very quick. I think Jarrod will be taking these to home.
  18. Dave Hawksford

Friday cometh once more

weather man says rain all week end. I'm suppose cut trees blocking the drive to the farm or drive to the eastern shore for a bow hunters gathering ..........
  19. Dave Hawksford

Cleaning up an medal safe

this safe was painted before WILL. It had old oil lead base clear coats. It took a minute removing the lead base clear coats but cleaned up nice. The customer wanted me to repaint the to look original and I told him, let me see if I can save the original. I think I did a good job. Door is...
  20. Dave Hawksford

Fried chicken for lunch

with cantaloupe. Time of the year to start hunting.