Search results

1. Brent Dowell

5' x 5' CNC Router Build

Sweet mother of perl, That's some thick cable!
  2. Brent Dowell

New CNC build.

True, That much weight might twist things a big. Still, Going to be a cool machine!
  3. Brent Dowell

Ender 5+ New Cooling ducts

Decided to put on the new cooling ducts I had printed up. The stock printer has a woefully inadequate duct on the right side only. I printed up the Here ME Gen4 duct from thingiverse. It puts 2 blowers on it, lol. A little repositioning of the hotend cooling fan and a decorative nacelle for...
  4. Brent Dowell

New CNC build.

Beefy!
  5. Brent Dowell

Nesting Crosses

What a cool idea for the ceremony, and great execution.
  6. Brent Dowell

First Kumiko

Very nice. That looks like it requires a lot of 'finesse'
  7. Brent Dowell

New Creality Ender 5 pro 3D printer

Yeah, I think I've got the 'noisy' board. I've been looking at getting a replacement. Should be an easy swap, but honestly that one hasn't been all that high on my priority list right now. I already replaced the bowden tube with the capricorn tubing and it made a big difference in my stringing...
  8. Brent Dowell

A Belt-Splicing Jig

Can't wait to see a video of this ball chucking robot, lol. That sounds like a lot of fun.
  9. Brent Dowell

The 5+ is the one with the larger bed. The pro is about the same size as what you've currently got. I'm really happy with the 5+ and really haven't done much in upgrades to it really. I will be replacing the hotend fans with
  10. Brent Dowell

A Belt-Splicing Jig

No sketchup!? That is pretty cool though!
  11. Brent Dowell

LOL, It seems that way at times.
  12. Brent Dowell

clamps for clamps:)

Clampity Clamp Clamp!
  13. Brent Dowell

5' x 5' CNC Router Build

Brilliant!
  14. Brent Dowell

New CNC build.

Wow, Interesting on the Z, but great job on getting it put together!
  15. Brent Dowell

Down Draft Table for Sanding Dust

Wow! That's something else! Thanks Ted!
  16. Brent Dowell

-V-Carve 30x30 table

I would look for ideas on how to use it to augment some of the things you already do. Everybody does signs and plaques, so I'm not sure how to differentiate yourself there, but Imagine making specialty items for niche markets. Are there items you've made for your wife's quilting hobby that you...
  17. Brent Dowell

Down Draft Table for Sanding Dust

Re-doing the stained glass for a church? Wow, That sounds like a HUGE job!
  18. Brent Dowell

A quick and easy glass cutting jig.

Pretty cool!
  19. Brent Dowell

Curly maple and bubinga finished box

That just pops! Wow! A very nice box!
  20. Brent Dowell

Insomnia project

That's exactly what I should have done, lol. Mistakes were made, it was early. Often for things like that I'll print up some test holes to make sure things are the right size. There can be variations from the specified size due to calibration issues, over/under extrusion, and shrinkage of the...