Search results

1. G

woodcraft parallel clamps

Woodcraft's parallel clamp set (2-24, 2-40, 4 corner blocks) is on sale for $99. These are bessey look-alikes. I ordered a set, so I hope they're good bessey look-alikes :) http://www.woodcraft.com/Tab/001.aspx
  2. G

Backyard Shed

And, to finish up, here are my helpers: and here is the final appearane with the corner boards: I built it solo, except for painting the corner boards, where I was aided by the munchkins. Kind of bittersweet, though, as I found out on the day I got the cornerboards up that I'd be heading...
  3. G

Backyard Shed

I haven't been around much recently (though I do read the posts from time to time), but I was busy this summer: building a shed. Part of a master plan to clean up my covered patio where I do my woodworking. Now, true, maybe I should have built it bigger and then I'd have a shop, but someone...
  4. G

Kid's Bookcase

Well, given my posting frequency, it'll come as no surprise that I don't often get the chance to actually build anything. I've had the glued-up panels for an arts & crafts style QSWO bookcase sitting out on my saw for 3 or 4 months now. The usual tale of woe - kids, job, etc. So, as I start...
  5. G

Arts & Craft furniture question

So as good fortune would have it, I recently bought about 45 bd ft of 4/4 QSWO. I have in mind a Stickley-style glass-door bookcase. Having experienced all too frequently the problems of designing as I go, I went to the library and found some books with plans that are at least close to what I...