Search results

1. Mine Hill

What a birthday I had!

Happy birthday Paul - Welcome to the 80 + club
  2. Mine Hill

AliExpress

I wonder if I sent them a picture of an empty mailbox that would be proof of item not being received.
  3. Mine Hill

AliExpress

Let's keeping spreading the word on how they treat their customers.
  4. Mine Hill

AliExpress

I opened a claim in PayPal let's see what happens. Don't mess with a senior with too much time on his hands. Its only $4.22 but better in my pocket than theirs. I had also ordered another item from the same seller on AliExpress that says it is in transit since 1-23-2024 may be another claim in...
  5. Mine Hill

AliExpress

For you people thinking of doing business with AlliExpress this is how they resolved my complaint for an order that they say was delivered but never received. My question is how do you prove something was not delivered? I Have never dealt with them in the past and will never order from them...
  6. Mine Hill

3d scanning

What scanner and software did you use?
  7. Mine Hill

3d scanning

Looking forward to your updates on this
  8. Mine Hill

CNC Recommendations

I am using a ATEZR 20 diode laser, I work with wood Ply and wood up to 6 mm , I have no problem cutting both with 1 pass. I love my laser but the company does not have the best reputation in their customer service dept.
  9. Mine Hill

CNC Recommendations

I would look at a 20 watt diode laser
  10. Mine Hill

Happy Birthday Jay Caughron!

Many more Jay
  11. Mine Hill

getting ready for Christmas

What laser & settings and what is the material? Looks nice
  12. Mine Hill

The time has come

Frank - You are right about the 70-something youngsters - they better learn to suck it up or then they hit 80 it will not be fun.
  13. Mine Hill

I'm baaaaaack!

Welcome back
  14. Mine Hill

Atezr V35 Pro Laser Build

I did not get the extended rails, the standard p-20 has meat all my needs. I use 1/8 and 1/4 stock plywood, cherry and oak. No problems. 2 passes at most.
  15. Mine Hill

Atezr V35 Pro Laser Build

I have the P20 ( 20 Watt ) laser for 6 months now it is beyond amazing what you can do with it.
  16. Mine Hill

New Organ Build Topsy 3

Glad you are ready to start on the Topsy lll. Have construction pictures for the Topsy I build along with wiring diagrams I can share. What stage are you with the construction? Are you here in the states?
  17. Mine Hill

Long time, no talk. Hi folks!

Welcome back
  18. Mine Hill

CNC Coordinate Systems

Look forward to your next video
  19. Mine Hill

Vcarve

Thanks Leo - will order today - have you done any lithophones? also what software are you using?
  20. Mine Hill

Vcarve

I want to up my game with my CNC. Have been using AoutSketch and SheetCam. I want to start engraving clip art on my work and would like to do lithophane's if possible. Am looking at Vcarve desktop. Any comments would be very helpful before I spent $349