Search results

1. Roger Myers

Vacuum Veneer Press Project (long, with pics)

I just completed building and testing my vacuum veneering set-up and thought I'd post a few pics and tips for those that might be interested in a similar set-up. I've done a fair amount of veneer work in the past using hide glue, and that will still be my choice for certain tasks, but the...
  2. Roger Myers

cabinet

deleted test message
  3. Roger Myers

LN - and not a moment too soon!

With temperatures in the low single digits now and for the next few days, and wind chills well below zero, my latest member of the LN family arrived just in time! :D As you can see from the pic below, it was welcomed by the other family members who have huddled close for warmth! My thanks to...
  4. Roger Myers

Initial review - FWW Project plans (long)

Fine Woodworking has started carrying plans for several of the more popular projects that they have had in the magazine. Though I'd give my first impressions... http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/store/pages/project-plans.asp Since a beautiful huntboard by Garret Hack that was featured in...
  5. Roger Myers

Woodworkers Prayer

Folks - I think this is pretty neutral when it comes to religion, but if others feel different and want it removed, I won't be offended... My daughter wrote this for me a few years ago, and I shared it at that time with others who appreciated it... It hangs in my workshop with pride :) and, I...