Search results

1. D

Commissioned sign

It's red paint. I burn the wood first, then paint.
  2. D

Commissioned sign

Sign for local eatery. Client has also ordered more for his other locations.
  3. D

Sign for restaurant client.

Commissioned sign for local eatery. Have 4 more to make for other locations.
  4. D

sign

Another commissioned sign. 7" x 16" on select pine. Blocked family name to protect privacy.
  5. D

Coasters

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.....inspires me to do more.
  6. D

Coasters

A set of eight coasters with holder. Oak.
  7. D

Another sign

This one is 12 x 12 Square on Pine. Used a 60* v-bit.
  8. D

Sign for co-worker.

Thanks guys. It's a HUGE learning curve for me. Not as tech savvy as I used to be. Lots to learn....hoping to turn this into a small business some day to help supplement retirement income when I actually retire in 6 years. :)
  9. D

Sign for co-worker.

Complete newb to CNC. Only had my Longmill for a month. This is the second sign I've made successfully. I think it turned out ok. 12 x 16 on pine using 60 deg. V-bit.
  10. D

Finished address sign

This was taken in a darkened room....once outside the numbers looked much better than the picture shows.
  11. D

Finished address sign

Finished this today for a neighbour.
  12. D

Bottle cap catchers.

Thanks everyone. My first attempt at making these was using a magnet to catch the cap, but some reason it didn't work. The magnet was strong enough.....but I think the cap fell too fast it to get caught. I don't know....but everyone seems to like to bucket ones better anyways according to the...
  13. D

Bottle cap catchers.

Building and selling quite a few of these personalized bottle cap catchers lately. Measures 4" x 12".
  14. D

Carry Drink Holder

I like it.
  15. D

Another flag.

Minwax coloured stains and four coats of Minwax Helmsman indoor/outdoor spray gloss finish.
  16. D

2021 bottle openers

When can we see a finished product?
  17. D

Another flag.

Another completed flag. This one measures 19.5" x 37.5".
  18. D

Pendulum clock

battery operated.
  19. D

Weather station.

No it does not.....there is a small hole drilled through to the back however to allow it to be pressed in.
  20. D

Weather station.

Yep...keeps me busy and out of trouble. Hopefully I will sell some of these when craft shows start up again.