Search results

1. Travis White

Crimson Fountain Pen

I have shown this pen on some other forums so I hope you don't mind if this is the second time you have seen it. I just like it so much. Thank you for looking.
  2. Travis White

Pen Made From Antler And A 30-06 Shell

Comments welcome.:)
  3. Travis White

Basketball

Here I wait....... and wait............. and wait...............
  4. Travis White

Axis Antler Fountain Pen

This is the first fountain pen I have made. It is for my aunt. What do you think about it?
  5. Travis White

My First Duck Call

I enjoyed making this call but it does not sound like a duck call should. I need to work on that. What do you think about the shape? Comments welcome.
  6. Travis White

BOW European

I tried a little different design with this pen. I could not get the CA finish on this pen perfect even tough I tried about 6 times. There is two small areas where the CA has a dull look to it. Maybe someone can help me with that. Other than that it's OK. What do you think about it?
  7. Travis White

Girly Pen

Not my usual style as you well know.
  8. Travis White

Whitetail Antler

You may have seen this pen before on other fourms but I like it so much I'm posting it here.:) CA finish. Comments welcome.
  9. Travis White

I'll keep it short

My name is Travis White and I'm 14 and I love pen turning. I also go under the alias of Penmonkey on other forms. Looking forward to meeting and interacting with y'all.:wave: Though I'd show some of my best work: