1. Tom Niemi

Happy Birthday Sayer Fancher!

Happy birthday Sayer, have a great one :wave:
  2. Tom Niemi

Cedar bird houses

Those are neat Allen👍
  3. Tom Niemi

A big day at our house...

Congratulations to your misses, she has definitely put in the time and has earned and deserves her retirement :congrats:
  4. Tom Niemi

Friday 4/12/24

Absolutely plan on adding them. You are older, but, we are catching up FAST o_O
  5. Tom Niemi

Friday 4/12/24

Well, as normal for me, my project priority's change, we were lucky and got some cash back on taxes and we have decided that our main bathroom, still original from the 80's, needs to be remodeled, so bathroom it is! Going to replace the tub that we never use and put in a shower, I'm going to...
  6. Tom Niemi

Happy Birthday Bob Gibson!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!! Have a great one :wave:
  7. Tom Niemi

Happy Birthday Joe Mioux!

Happy birthday Joe, have a great one :)
  8. Tom Niemi

Upgrade for an old truck

Nice upgrade 👍
  9. Tom Niemi

Friday 4/5/24

First Friday home, loving it! Not working in the shop till Monday, then starting on a new kitchen cabinet, already filled all the others, really seen to cull some of the stuff we never use. Lots of computer work today, drawing up plans for more stuff :)
  10. Tom Niemi

Happy Birthday Toni Ciuraneta!

Happy birthday Toni, wish you all the best :wave:
  11. Tom Niemi

Christmas Kid Projects Done...Almost

Well done Vaughn! These things sure make memories for them and you 👍
  12. Tom Niemi

Eye Surgeon

Yep, every 6-8 weeks, eye is well numbed, don’t even notice him giving me the injection, get to go in next weds for my welcome home from Florida present 🤣
  13. Tom Niemi

Happy Birthday Peter Rideout!

Happy birthday Peter, hope it’s the best :wave:
  14. Tom Niemi

Friday 03-29-24

Last Friday in Florida, start heading home Sunday morning. Cold is 90% gone. Start packing this morning, fill the car with gas, give it a wash, then pool time and piña colada’s this afternoon 😁
  15. Tom Niemi

Happy Birthday Jeff Bower!

Happy birthday Jeff, have a great one :wave:
  16. Tom Niemi

Good Morning Friday 22nd

Rainy day here so no pool today, getting over a chest cold anyway. One more week here, then head for home, I think I’m ready.
  17. Tom Niemi

Finally Done

That’s just too cool!!! With him being a conductor of one, he will go nuts over it 👍
  18. Tom Niemi

Happy Birthday scott spencer!

Happy birthday Scott, have a great day :wave:
  19. Tom Niemi

Friday 03/15/2024 is in the books

Another fine Friday in Florida, going out to breakfast, grocery store, and finally the pool and piña colada’s 🌞
  20. Tom Niemi

Cherry Sideboard

That’s a fantastic piece Rennie, love cherry and you did it justice! I bet that top, after some time in the sun, will darken and be unnoticeable. Again, fantastic piece 👍👍👍