Search results

1. J

Asking for advice on how to market things I make

I have just finished a chair and ottoman that I would like to sell. I showed pictures to a lady that runs a local co-op. She liked the piece but did not have room. I thought about ESTY as an option and wondered if anyone has experience with that site or has another suggestion that might work...
  2. J

Past and current projects

Jim Delaney answered a question I asked about the best finish for a heart pine table and then asked that I show something I made. Well here goes. In the mid 1980s I made some sofas (two oak and two cherry - kept the cherry, sold the oak. I made the from a plan that if I remember correctly...
  3. J

Past and current projects

Jim Delaney answered a question I asked about the best finish for a heart pine table and then asked that I show something I made. Well here goes. In the mid 1980s I made some sofas (two oak and two cherry - kept the cherry, sold the oak. I made the from a plan that if I remember correctly...
  4. J

Best finish for heart pine table in screened in porch.

This table was built about three years ago. It was finished with several coats of Gloss Poly. It is time to repair the finish and I am interested in finding a finish that will last longer. Please advise, moving the table inside out of the weather and moisture is not an option). Thanks