Search results

1. Martin Pearson

tutorials

Can any one offer some advice about the best video tutorials available online, problem with finding them myself is that I don't know if what I am watching is correct or not :) One thing I have found with youtube over the years is that just about anyone can upload a video & some of the videos I...
  2. Martin Pearson

pen and other kits

Hoping some of you experts that sell these kits can give me some pointers, started making a few pens, perfume atomisers etc etc which I am going to put in an etsy shop & hopefully sell a few. Just wondering if those that do this stick to certain items that they know sell well, there are a lot of...
  3. Martin Pearson

sanding sealer

I started to make a few of these kits that you can buy, pens, perfume atomisers, keyrings, that sort of thing. The first ones I made I varnished but then wanted to try using wax to finish them so bought some sanding sealer. The one I bought is a spirit based shellac sanding sealer that says it...
  4. Martin Pearson

New forum member from UK

Hello to all, the forum was recommended to me by someone I know on the Vectric forum so here I am :wave: Spent 20 years in the Royal Navy as a mechanical engineer before being medically discharged after a car crash. Started my own business as a signmaker (vinyl not traditional painting) & one...