Search results

1. T

Joining two 60" Harbor Freight Workbenches

Hello Steve. I don't mind at all. After all that's what this forum is all about. Post some pics if you decide to do this project.
  2. T

Finally got my project finished. Still finding places that need band aids. I figured I needed to add two inches to the bottom so I could attach the casters. Turns out the bottom of the casters needed to be two inches from the bottom so the locking mechanism could operate properly. I milled two...
  3. T

I bought some heavy duty locking casters. They attach on the side and would actually lift the work piece up an inch or so. I need the resting height to be no more than 37", maybe a little less to use as an outfeed table. They attach at a dedicated height from the floor and I need to add...
  4. T

Working to overcome some obstacles. Benches aren't exactly the same, close but not exact.
  5. T

Thanks. I attached locking casters to each bench and will lay slightly larger 3/4" plywood on the top so I can use clamps (EDIT) Thanks for the welcome. I think I'm gonna like it here. It's this one:
  6. T

I read where someone attached two Harbor Freight work benches together and put locking casters to make combination workbench/outfeed table. Has anyone here ever heard of this? Any help would be appreciated.