Search results

1. D

How would you construct this

I'm considering build a free standing TV cabinet. The first pic shows the 2 outside support 'legs'. There will be cainetry constructed between these supports for DVD/cab;e box etc... and a plasma on top of the cabinet overall its about 28" high and maybe 40" wide The supports will have top and...
  2. D

Older Dewalt 12" CMS Recall

Ran accross this on another forum. Made between 1992-93 recall issued in 2001. Called DW and there shipping a new bolt. I haven't had a problem in 15 years. Man ... 15 years and it still runs great http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/press_release.asp?ID=249
  3. D

Bandsaw blade setup

Hi I'm installing a 3/4" Lennox Trimaster on my MM16 tenioned to 28K. Got it setup so the teeth are just outside the top wheel edge. On the lower wheel the teeth over hang about 1/4" more than the top Is this OK? Dan
  4. D

PayPal Help

Went to do my FW donation and they are asking me to "verify" my bank account with info on from a check. I've only used PP a couple times. I thought in the past I just used a credit card to fund the transfer. Is this new ?? or am I missing the CC optionThanks Dan
  5. D

Cordless Drill Bit Storage

Not exactly earth shattering but I find this convinent. 2 rare eath magnet washers and a tie wrap
  6. D

Line Tool with new SU version

The line tool in the new non pro version always starts a new line at the end point of line. Can this be turned off ?? I know I can hit escape after each line but I'd prefer the default to not do this Dan
  7. D

Gloat coming?????

Ok you guys understand the excitement of a new tool coming First photo is my shop before last Saturday Second photo is after last Saturday Soo whats coming update Sunday :huh: :D
  8. D

Cool start to Christmas mornng

This morning I get up and start my routine ... and gee thats a nice piece of Poa ferro next to the coffee maker .... walk thru the house to get the paper and hmm a piece of bloodwood and canary wood by the door ... and so it contiued. Pic shows what I thnk is the net score. left to right...
  9. D

Heres my shop

Thought I'd share a few shots of my newest shop of 3 years. Attached garage about 19 x 23 I think. It's a little tight, I have some moving around to assemble larger projects and if I'm going to spray on finishes, but its mine and other wise works pretty well for me. . I’ve been incorporating...
  10. D

Log On time out

Im having problems getting logged out frequently. The FAQ talks about enabling cookies but I can't find anywhere in the CP to enable them Dan
  11. D

Hello everybody

Just joined and got caught up on Martys shop 'mansion'. Looks like this is gonna be a great site. I've been a weekend wood warrior for about 13 years. My wife took up turning last year so i guess we are a woodworking family:) Dan