Search results

1. Stephen Bellinger

simple yellow bowl

Don't get much time to turn lately, but did squeeze this one in a few weeks ago. Maple dyed yellow.
  2. Stephen Bellinger

dough bowl

Well as this ain't really turned, i guess it should be else where. But i'm putting it here as it is a bowl. :D :rofl: This is a piece of maple burl i started hacking at over 8 months ago. Didn't have the right tools to do it with, so through it in a corner and said to heck with it. About a...
  3. Stephen Bellinger

got board

Just a little box made from some maple, and maple burl.:) About 3 1/2 x 6 to top of knob.
  4. Stephen Bellinger

My Turn

Well IMO i got ya all beat.:D I just got home and the wife said what did you order?:huh: Looked at the package and seen it was from Tom:headbang::headbang:. Yep i got his fantastic box and the wife can't have it.:rofl: Tom this really is a top shelf box and it will always be displayed out in...
  5. Stephen Bellinger

totalty different

Was just playing with a old piece of ash the other week. Just cutting beads and coves, with no intention of doing any thing with it. Well as stuff happens it ended up being this.LOL 50 inches long, using 5 pieces of wood. Two major pieces and 3 pieces of burl, dyed the burl green and did a...
  6. Stephen Bellinger

Rooster

I wasn't gonna post this, as it's not the best pic in the world. Made it for the lady we get our eggs from, and it's all ready gone. Maple and about 11 x 1. Seeing as she really liked it i thought what the heck and here it is.LOL
  7. Stephen Bellinger

house warming gift.

A friend at work and his wife just bought there first house. Well as i had this bowl laying around unfinished. Thought it would be a nice jester to finish it and give it to them. Just a little simple 7" x 3" bowl, so made a lid, and made a knob. Added a silver maple leaf ( drew and colored) to...
  8. Stephen Bellinger

who knows LOL

Just another art piece, that can be used as a box.:) The crest sitting on top ain't glued on yet, as i'm not real sure about it at this moment. It is fashioned after a Roman officers helmet's crest. Also it needs the lacquer to cure so i can buff and wax, but thought i'd see what ya all thought...
  9. Stephen Bellinger

My xxx for the swap.:)

Ok as the wife went to a show yesterday. Thought i'd start my project. This is what i got done so far. Will up date it as it goes along. Chunk of wood i started out with. Getting a shape i want. More turning. More pieces and parts. Sorry didn't get any pics of me making these. Pieces just...
  10. Stephen Bellinger

lidded jar

Maple with a very little burl. 9" tall to top of the crown, and 4" wide at the widest. Wanted something really different on the top of this, so this is what i came up with this time.:) Thanks as always.
  11. Stephen Bellinger

Spruce bowl from

MI. Yep Larry sent me this quite a while ago. Figured i better do some thing with it. My sisters son is getting married next month, and my Mom wanted me to make something for her to give to him. I told her i had started this and she liked it, so this will be sent her way this week. Not sure why...
  12. Stephen Bellinger

My something ?

We have another challenge going on over at WTU. This time it's to made something you have never done before. Well i all ways wanted to made a tree, so this is my meager attempt. Made from maple and about 7 tall and 6 wide at the tallest and widest. Really wanted to carve a hawk to sit on top...
  13. Stephen Bellinger

Chalice, box, who knows. LOL

This is a piece i just finished up the other day. Ambrosia maple burl, With holly dyed black, finial and base. About 9 1/2 tall by 3 1/2 wide. I'm sure your tired of me posting this stuff, but i'm gonna any way :rofl::rofl::p
  14. Stephen Bellinger

old barn platter

15 3/4 x 1 3/4 ambrosia maple with a bit of burl. Thought the grain looked like a sun going down in the middle of no where. So through a old barn in just couse i thought it needed one.:)
  15. Stephen Bellinger

one more bowl and pitcher.:(

Figured ya all are about as tired of these things as i am. Just seems like everyone i know wants them. Well i told my self ( self no more of these for at least one year):rofl: Maple burl, About 12 x 3 1/2, or the best i can remember.(bowl) pitcher is about 5 1/2 at fattest, and about 7 tall...
  16. Stephen Bellinger

special request

This one was a special request from one of my cousins. As she was paying I thought I should give her what she wanted.:rolleyes:
  17. Stephen Bellinger

just for fun

I know I'm not been real active here of late. Between working all the time, and this puter on it's last leg not sure I can post pics but I'm gonna try.:) This is a piece of cherry burl, 5 x 4 that I ruffed out about 3 months ago. Turned it yesterday, not having any idea what It would become but...
  18. Stephen Bellinger

waiting

Well as I've not posted here in a while. Heck havn't turned any thing but these game calls. I've been waiting about 3 weeks for the bands, and the guts, but still not here.:( 5 of these are all ready sold, and the folks are being real understanding about, but I'm sure they are wanting them. O...
  19. Stephen Bellinger

Sisters bowl

Ok seeing as I've been neglecting my lathe since I started this new job.:o Here's a bowl I just finished for my little sister for Christmas. Every year I tell my self I'm gonna make her one and never do.:eek: Well this year she is gonna have one. The burl it was turned from came from my BIL up...
  20. Stephen Bellinger

one more angel

Not much but I did get this finished, so thought I'd share. :)