Search results

1. Dave Hawksford

Friday 4/19/24 GOOD MORNING FWC

Been a busy week with another wave of some awesome antiques coming into the shop. More of the art type restoration on them. Saturday&Sunday morning Back in the turkey for either my 3rd in Va or 2nd in MD. Jarrod is off for a Batchelors party in NC. Shelly and I are still waiting on the new...
  2. Dave Hawksford

Muzzleloader kits

Darren this was Traditions™ St. Louis Hawken Kit - .50 Cal Percussion - KRC52408 I bought one 42 years ago for $150.00
  3. Dave Hawksford

Muzzleloader kits

Dixie Gun works sells a nice kit.
  4. Dave Hawksford

Friday 4/12/24

David, I keep hearing Don't let the Old Man In ! I need to get the Kubota running before the grass get out of hand also.
  5. Dave Hawksford

Friday 4/12/24

Good morning from the shop. Rain day. But very busy weekend. Turkey hunt tomorrow in Va. then Sunday taking my granddaughter Turkey hunting for her 1st time. I'm so looking forward to this.
  6. Dave Hawksford

Upgrade for an old truck

Thats the ticket right there. My HD has one.
  7. Dave Hawksford

Happy Birthday Joe Mioux!

Happy Birthday Joe, Have a great Day!
  8. Dave Hawksford

Nosy Neighbor Part 637

That's a dream location for me, not so much for the wife.
  9. Dave Hawksford

Nosy Neighbor Part 637

Karen's will be Karen's, mine is across the street. We can talk nicely to one another but if I'm visiting and talking with her husband she always feel the need to ecert herself and bring up political power points. My answered always get a reply. Go home Dave... lol
  10. Dave Hawksford

Hoarding wood...

I've collected boards. Nice boards for one day making some awesome tables.
  11. Dave Hawksford

Friday 4/5/24

Farm work this weekend. Body is feeling the tiredness of my adventure finally. Lot of shop work to catch up on also.
  12. Dave Hawksford

Hoarding wood...

Need to add scrapbookers
  13. Dave Hawksford

Florida Hunt , What a Story

Yes He is !
  14. Dave Hawksford

Eye Surgeon

Not looking forward to my next eye exam. I was traumatize when I was 5-6 had to ware a patch for a year and half over my left. things are happening I need to take care of.
  15. Dave Hawksford

Happy Birthday Toni Ciuraneta!

Happy Birthday Toni !
  16. Dave Hawksford

Avenza is what all the Wardens had on there phone. I'll down load that. Should get my new phone today.
  17. Dave Hawksford

Jim I was close enough to one gator I heard his mouth snap. I decided to turn away from that area.
  18. Dave Hawksford

My phone died right after the last text to Mike to Blow his horn so I'll know which way to head in the morning.
  19. Dave Hawksford

My friend Gro and I hunted the Green Swamp again. My friend Mike set me up about 150 yards in the swamp . It's about 10:30 and nothing gobbling so I decided to head back to the truck. Took a wrong turn walking out and one thing lead to another. I'M LOST ! walking for hours, Trip and fell from...