Search results

1. Les Elm

Pen Finish Dipping Method

A tutorial on how I apply a finish to my wood pen blanks. Les
  2. Les Elm

Ready ........

To ship another batch of my Gun Metal Braided Polymer Bolt Action blanks. Les
  3. Les Elm

Vertex Click .....

Pen blanks using some Curly Maple with an applied Bull Elk and a Whitetail Buck. Finished with multiple coats of MINWAX WBOM Clear Gloss Polyurethane applied using my Dipping Method and ready to install components. Les
  4. Les Elm

Rhinehart.....

Chrome Rhinehart Rollerball dressed up with some Whitetail antler showing a bit of bark. Sanded, buffed with ultra fine steel wool in order to leave a natural look and feel in the writers hands. Les
  5. Les Elm

Eucalyptus Collibah

On a Black Titanium Baron Rollerball. Finished with multiple coats of MINWAX WBOM Clear Gloss Polyurethane applied using my Dipping Method. Les 🇨🇦
  6. Les Elm

Turned and Finished.............

A few of my Wildlife series of Curly Maple pen blanks to fit the PSI 30 Cal Bolt Action pen kits. Finished with multiple coats of MINWAX Clear Gloss Polyurethane applied using my Dipping Method. Les
  7. Les Elm

Knife Lanyard ...........

Didn't know where to place this post. I just finished up Braided Polymer and Carbon/Fiberglass blanks to be used to make Knife Lanyard Beads by a knife 🔪 maker customer. Les
  8. Les Elm

Four ..........

Aero/Diablo Polymer Braid blanks ready for fittings. Les
  9. Les Elm

Big Horn .................

Ram c/w tracks along with a Bull Moose and Bull Elk c/w tracks. Applied on Curly Maple, finished with several coats of BSI CA and ready to install on PSI Bolt Action pen fittings. Les
  10. Les Elm

Big Game ………

Animals c/w tracks applied on Curly Maple blanks for the PSI 30 Cal Bolt Action pen kit. Includes 10 Whitetail bucks, 2 Bull Elk, 1 Bull Moose and 1 Bighorn Ram. Les
  11. Les Elm

Due to ...............

Testors no longer supplying Clear or white Waterslide decal paper I now use Sunnyscopa Inkjet decal paper with better results than Testors decal paper ever had. Finished up a few Sierra series pen blanks using mostly Curly Maple and some Birdseye Maple . Les
  12. Les Elm

A Pair Of ..........

George Jr. Screw Cap Rollerball / Fountain pen Braided Polymer blanks ready to install fittings that I finished last night and ready for shipment today. Les
  13. Les Elm

Canadian .........

Maple Leaf Black Chrome Sierra dressed up in one of my Braided Polymer blanks. Has a great tactile feel Les
  14. Les Elm

Gun .................

Metal/Rhodium Majestic Jr. Fountain Pen using some of my Braided Polymer material. Has a great tactile feel. Les
  15. Les Elm

Antique ............

Silver Professor (AKA Exemplar)Twist Action Ballpoint dressed up in one of my Black Braided Polymer blanks. A nice contrast with the Antique Silver and the braid has a great tactile feel. Les
  16. Les Elm

Black .....

Braided Polymer blanks on a Antique Nickel Berea 30 Cal Lever Action and the PSI Black Enamel / Gunmetal 30 Cal Bolt Action. These have a great tactile feel that customer love. Les
  17. Les Elm

A Timber Wolf 🐺

Along with two Bobcat and two Lynx applied on Curly Maple 🍁 All blanks are finished ready for installation on the original Brera Lever Action. Les
  18. Les Elm

Customer Supplied .................

Images I resized for Sierra series brass tubes and printed on waterproof matte inkjet ONLINE label paper that are ready for the DOGBONE HDPE molds. Les
  19. Les Elm

Just Shipped .....

Some more of my Polymer Braided pen blanks for the PSI Gearshift and the PSI Motorcycle Kickstart Action Ballpoint pen kits. These blanks are finished and ready to install pen kit fittings. They have a great tactile feel to them. Les
  20. Les Elm

Made up Three ...........

Of my Braided Polymer blanks for the PSI Magnetic Vertex Rollerball/ Fountain Pen for customer today. These are ready to install and have a great tactile feel to them. Les