3. Rick Prosser

Lidded Pot.

Sharp looking!
  4. Rick Prosser

Hello from Fontana, California

Hey steve! :wave:
  5. Rick Prosser

A table saw infeed table

I have one of Izzy's infeeds and it is very handy when I need one. Don't need it that often.
  6. Rick Prosser

Video of a fellow who's pretty handy with an axe

That was fascinating to watch. Not sure I could ever stand up straight again if I tried that now. Also, looks like a good way to loose a foot if not careful. :oops:
  7. Rick Prosser

Dust collection system.

I am also using PVC with no ground wires to a cyclone. Sometimes I can feel some static if I put my hand on the pipe, but never been zapped.
  8. Rick Prosser

Been Cutting Slabs

I cut cookies from cherry for my daughters wedding and used BLO. They held up great and are stacked in a corner waiting for some other use....
  9. Rick Prosser

CCW insurance.

Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network is $135 to join - and includes a book and an educational video set. Renewals are ~$100 per year.
  10. Rick Prosser

Toy box

Excellent! Really like the style. Can't wait to see the finish.
  11. Rick Prosser

CCW insurance.

I have "insurance" thru Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network. I reviewed multiple organizations and this one seemed to best fit my needs. Hope to never need them, but good to know they are there if something does happen.
  12. Rick Prosser

CCW Licensing Requirements for Your State?

In SC, an 8 hour classroom course (mostly law related) is required and you have to pass a live fire marksmanship test and a background check with finger prints. 5 year renewals can be handled thru the mail and have been easy for me. Even with or without a valid permit, you cannot open carry a...
  13. Rick Prosser

sit'n in the ER

Hope it goes quicker, but take it slow and steady.
  14. Rick Prosser

Finally Done With The Cutting

Wow...just wow
  15. Rick Prosser

Pictures to encourage focus when using shop tools....

I have been clearing a wooded section of land for a garden and had to fell 10-15 large trees. All came down just as planned until the last two. A little breeze started up at the end of the day and both of them refused to cooperate and tried to fall the opposite way. I was able to force them over...
  16. Rick Prosser

Covid danger

Sorry to hear that David. We are taking it seriously and hunkering down at home. (able to work from home)
  17. Rick Prosser

i think i ordered the wrong one....

That is a monster! It has teeth on both sides?
  18. Rick Prosser

Map Chest in walnut

A beauty and a beast!
  19. Rick Prosser

1901 harp New project

That looks awesome!