Search results

1. W

Cherry and Maple Tool Tote

I made this tool tote for a single mom who is like a daughter to me. She loves DIY projects and I noticed one day when I was assisting her on a fence project that tools and supplies came out of her garage by the handful. I decided she needed a tool tote for Christmas! I told her I made it to...
  2. W

Yacht Rock Game

I saw the plan for this game in the current WOOD magazine (Issue 272). Not having children or grandchildren of my own, I borrowed some to be the recipients of the final products! :)
  3. W

Model Ship Display Case

I’m more of a carpenter than a woodworker, but one of my home repair customers asked me to make a couple display cases for the model ships he builds. Here are some snapshots of the final result. Cases are 16x32x36. Apparently he was satisfied as he ordered two more when I have time. :) In my...
  4. W

A little humor for these days

Received these from my brother today.:) They said all I needed was a mask and gloves to go to the grocery store. They lied. Everyone else was wearing clothes. Lady news anchor said she wanted to know how long until the social distancing would end because her husband kept trying to get in the...
  5. W

Kansas Beach Parties

Kansas weather is heating up and the beach parties have begun.:D
  6. W

Hanging Shelf

Nothing real special, but I thought it turned out pretty well. One of my customers wanted some shelves that would hang below her kitchen cabinets. This was her design, I just built it. And this little one to keep the height even on the other side of the microwave. In order to apply stain...
  7. W

Hello from Kansas

I registered on this forum over a year ago (I wanted to see the shop tour and project pictures:)). Since then, I have been a frequent reader, but I suppose I really should introduce myself and try to contribute. My name is Wayne (Ike) Eikenberry and I live in East Central Kansas. I ended up...