Search results

1. S

Happy Birthday Sayer Fancher!

Thank you everyone!!
  2. S

Cedar bird houses

Those look great! Might need to copy these, my wife would love them.
  3. S

The Farm Shop

I like all the wall outlets. One thing I wish I had done when I built my garage. Mine are to few and far apart, always running cords. Your shop looks great.
  4. S

Thank you all. Yes Allen, hopefully over this summer now that covid seems to be lightening up.
  5. S

For sale Mortiser and Dove Tail

Brand new, never used Jet JBM-5 Mortiser and 14Inch Porter Cable Dovetail Jig. 100.00 for both. Pay for the shipping or pick them up in Montgomery Ny 12586. PM me if interested. Thanks
  6. S

Tractor Supply Pricing

Darren, you should also consider a splitter that you can use your JD hydraulics to run. I had one for mine. You can set it up in one place and just back up to it and plug in the hoses or its easily moved with your 3 point hitch. One less engine to deal with and you already have the tractor.
  7. S

Water Water everywhere - but NOT in my house

I had the same problem. Easy solution on mine was the pipe coming from the well to the house was large enough to slide another pipe just a tad smaller through it to the well head. Works perfect for hardly any cost. Just an idea for you..
  8. S

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. A little cold here but still a great day.
  9. S

Compact tractors

I don't believe its just your dealer. I got my 1025r at the beginning of nov and just now got the snow plow. The plow sat at the dealer for weeks until they got tired of my complaining about it. Im still waiting for the backhoe, they said sometime in Jan or Feb but they still need to plumb the...
  10. S

Compact tractors

Very nice Darren, good luck with it..
  11. S

Compact tractors

I think you will be fine with the 3032, its a nice tractor. I had a 1023 with all the attachments and never had a issue. I got the idea id like to have a gator instead. Big mistake. The gator was great for snow plowing with the heated cab but thats about all I used it for. Good luck with your...
  12. S

Compact tractors

My wife says I'm banned from reading Darrens posts. My new JD 1025r with loader, backhoe and snowplow is being delivered next week!!
  13. S

Compact tractors

I had the JD 2310, little smaller than this one. Had a front end loader, backhoe and snow blade. Never had a problem. I had the r4 tires so it would not be as hard on the lawn and never had a issue even plowing snow. Just heard JD went on strike last night so unless you have your eyes on one...
  14. S

Heating and AC question.

I have the fujitsu model with 4 units inside the house. Used mostly for a/c but will also heat. The inside units are floor units, not hung on the walls. Our house is 200+ years old and we didn't like the look hanging on the walls. System works great.
  15. S

Smoker Pellets

our is running now, turkey and ribs. The temp setting stays pretty much right on. Only draw back my wife says its either 300 or 350, no 325 setting which she would like to have.
  16. S

Smoker...Disappointment No More

Hi Vaughn, I have the pit boss your looking at minus the wifi connection. I believe its the 3rd smoker we have owned and its the best one. Very easy to use, light, and holds a steady temp where ever you set it. Only issue we have had is the temp prob stopped working but one call to Pit Boss and...
  17. S

knob placement poll

I agree with Wayne, top pic as my eye went right to the off set difference in the second photo.
  18. S

Thank you all!!
  19. S

Travel Trailer

Wow, that is beautiful! Looks like a lot of open space. Reminds me of my dad, he always had a motor home and loved to travel. Good luck with it..
  20. S

new video - Nantucket

Nice video Leo. We've been there a few times, nice place to visit.