113 degrees

The humidity here has been up to 70% - 80%, not even comfortable in the shade at 90*. The pool water almost feels too warm right now, been swimming after the sun sets lately.

Wow! Actually makes us sound cool with highs of 99°! Dew point hovers around 70° and humidity about 55% through the afternoon. A/C is running smoothly, though!!!

I do NOT like HOT. Especially with HUMID.

Lately this has been Hot and HUMID.

We have been in the high 80's with humidity in the 80's and 90's

Cheer up though, October is not all that far away, and the A/C is set to 68

I have used A/C in the shop a few times already this year.

Since my bout with cancer left me with nerve damage that makes me extremely sensitive to cold I like hot. My hands don't hurt when it is hot. I work in the shop until my clothes are drenched and I go into the house and shower. This allows me about 4 or 5 hours each day to be productive if my hands are cooperating. Some days they don't work because they are numb but they are still attached so that is a good thing.

Besides, I don't sweat much for a fat boy?:p

I'm with you Mike, haven't had cancer and anything like that, but I like hot.... Loved the year we lived in Tucson... would have retired to Arizona but it didn't git my budget... Maybe growing up in Texas had something to do with my love of hot, or until I was about 50 years never weighed more than 155 lbs... skinny doesn't do cold well at all... no insulation on the bones.

That is hot but as others said, at least it's a dry heat. We've been averaging this week 102-104 with around 50-55% humidity. Kinda miserable, so I have only been working until around 1 pm. Dry heat I actually don't mind at all. Too bad I rarely ever get to experience it. Always somewhat humid here in North Central Texas.