35 Gallon Drum Liner Bags for Gizzly G0440

glenn bradley

The parts list says these are 640mm x 1000mm. Long ago I came across a large quantity of no-name bags that just happened to work and am finally running out. Does anyone have a source for heavy duty poly bags in this size range? TIA

The parts list says these are 640mm x 1000mm. Long ago I came across a large quantity of no-name bags that just happened to work and am finally running out. Does anyone have a source for heavy duty poly bags in this size range? TIA
The last heavy bags like this I bought were from Wynn Environmental. Aside from them, you might be able to find something at Uline.

What I use, in my shop garbage. a little big, but the extra goes over the sides like you picture. Being in a container, do the need to be three mil? Anyway If you don't have Costco, you may fine them somewhere else. They are heavy.
Just adding info for folks looking for a 35 gallon G044X collector bin . . . the typical 55 and 65 gallon trash bags are at best 38" across and too small for this bin. My DC requires about 46" across to fit.