Amazing Flatwork chair!

Just had to make one for my wife. If she actually requests I make something, well, then I consider that a command! I call it 'Lady Bog Chair'...

ladybog.jpg

Well, Here's the view from the chair,

DSCN3376.JPG

My little companion on the hike.

DSCN3383.JPG

And some friends we met up on the hill...

DSCN3386.JPG

Hi Brent.
Another good looking chair!

A question if I may, on the third pic, that building that we see behind your dog, is that your home? Looks pretty far away though.:huh:

Hi Tony,

Nah, that's my neighbor across the street.. If you look, you will see a boat or a camper in the pics. My house is a direct 90 degree turn to the right from those, hidden behind the hill.

My goal is once I find the hike up to the chair to be easy, I'll keep moving it up the hill a bit. I'll try and take a picture from the road you can see in the pictures to give it some perspective tomorrow.

My goal is once I find the hike up to the chair to be easy, I'll keep moving it up the hill a bit.

Ahhh, exercise. Now I get it. Or rather, I should get it. Lots of us should no doubt get more of it. :D

Love that last shot. Did they come over to say howdy, or did your companion chase them away?

Starbuck didn't even know they were there for the whole time I was enjoying my morning coffee. Heck I even made her sit and stay while I took the picture.

It wasn't until we were walking away that she saw them and then started to make a beeline right for them barking her fool head off. Fortunately, I was able to get her under control before she got there.

The stallion in this bunch is a completely white horse, and I don't think he'd take to kindly to a crazy little dog trying to 'play' with his herd...