...and its Friday! Again.

Have to swap out the rear axle on the Isuzu Rodeo as I put a hurting on it last July during our trip to Baltimore. Then I'll be picking up materials to build a piece of furniture for some one and then off to Guitar center for the President's day sale to get my first guitar so I can learn to play.

This is what I brought home today.
View attachment 89237

I definitely need to develop some calluses on my finger tips!

:thumb: the calluses will come soon enough, the big thing is growing out your hair and gathering a collection of spandex along with practicing those rock god poses :D...Do you play any other instruments or is this musical adventure your first?....Remember to keep it fun!!!

This is my first musical instrument. Since I've been doing work for a local Luthier he felt I needed to take the next step and learn to play so I will see what I'm working on more as an instrument than a project.

Right away when I was tuning it some of the things I've watched them do in the tuning process is much clearer now.

This is my first musical instrument. Since I've been doing work for a local Luthier he felt I needed to take the next step and learn to play so I will see what I'm working on more as an instrument than a project.

Right away when I was tuning it some of the things I've watched them do in the tuning process is much clearer now.

That's a smart fella you're working with...'do what you love, love what you do' :thumb: here's to a lifetime of fun with it all :beer:

The process might come clearer to me, but doubt it would help much... I think I'm tone deaf (except for the high pitched one I've heard in my ears for the last 35 years).... when I went into the Navy they gave me the basic battery tests, one of which was a sonar test... they gave me three tones and I had to pick the one that was different... they all sounded the same to me, so I just guessed... still passed the test and was technically qualified for sonar school... low end of the scores, but still passed.

I tell people who might be interested that as far as music instruments go -- I have trouble playing a radio well. :D:D