another Friday

Waiting for electrician to work on table saw. Keeps tripping out when it starts up. Maybe something simple. Doesn't go into run more. Capacitor or speed control. Can't climb under saw like I used to so it's repair man time. If repaired today cut up a bunch of boards for what ever. Trying to use up lumber supply so can go get some new. Sun shining now a looks nice outside. But rain coming in tonight and tomorrow. See what life brings me for the weekend.
Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend.
David

Medicare appointments today and tomorrow, gotta get er done only a few weeks left the get these folks taken care of it'll be in the 70 so nice weather. Might get out to the shop Sunday, I am hopeing to get started on the Christmas sign. Back up in the 80's next week.

Still working on the deck repair. Underestimated the lumber requirements, so it's off to Lowe's for a few more deck boards and some 5amp hour batteries for my Dewalt stuff. Trying to do anything serious with 2 amp hour batteries is too frustrating. The living room puppy kennel is in full swing, although we did lose one, so we're down to twelve. Those little guys sure are noisy!

SWMBO has made a few comments that the wood putty looks dry now on wood beam I started on a couple weeks back. :rolleyes: :D So I guess I'll spend some time on it and the drywall patches this weekend. I'll be continuing to paint the motorcycle rocker and have been 3d printing a few jigs and other things this week for the shop, so will try to get some of those things put to use. Yard work otherwise, between rain showers anyway.

No major plans for the weekend. I've got a couple of minor projects I need to do out in the shop, but having a hard time getting motivated to do them. Same with a few things that need to be done in the yard. I also have some admin work I need to get done for some upcoming CCW classes I'll be doing in a couple of weeks.

I'm late to the party (as usual)...No real plans for the weekend...did a little shopping for LOML on Friday, spent yesterday sitting on a stool at the market watching people walk by, say sure is pretty, then go to the next booth.... total waste of the day.... today we're having rain and wind... not sure if I'll venture to the shop or just stay in and watch foot ball.