Any Recommend Bridgewood Belt Sander Repairman in The Western New York Area?

Hey guys what's happening? We just got a doozy of a question on ToolCrib, one of those kinds of questions that makes me thankful for the Family :)

OK here goes. You're in Western New York. Your Bridgewood belt sander breaks. Where do you go for repairs?

2572-BWS-37-2.jpg

I have a bridgewood bws-37 wide belt sander that needs some repair. Is there anyone in the western new york area that could fix it?
So do you guys have any recommendations for him in that area?

I guess his warranty's up or he wouldn't be looking for a repair man. Also I'll write him to see what's wrong - I always enjoy a good armchair fix it project. My grandfather always calls them an opportunity to "supervise" ;)

G

Jim D - thanks for the tip. I think that one's a winner.

I wrote to Wilke myself to see what they had to say - I'll post it here. At some point, who knows, it might be useful :)

for the record I heard back from Wilke... here's what they said:
We can help with parts and service for a Bridgewood BWS-37 wide belt sander.

Wilke Machinery Co
3230 Susquehanna Trail
York, Pa 17406-9716

800-235-2100 ph
717-764-3778 fax

Regards,
Curt/sales
Case closed unless there's a list somewhere or a website just for Bridgewood repairmen ;)

Hey guys what's happening? We just got a doozy of a question on ToolCrib, one of those kinds of questions that makes me thankful for the Family :)

OK here goes. You're in Western New York. Your Bridgewood belt sander breaks. Where do you go for repairs?

2572-BWS-37-2.jpg

So do you guys have any recommendations for him in that area?

I guess his warranty's up or he wouldn't be looking for a repair man. Also I'll write him to see what's wrong - I always enjoy a good armchair fix it project. My grandfather always calls them an opportunity to "supervise" ;)

G

Garret,
I dealt with Tri-State Machinery, INC. The guys name was George Repstien and he new the ins and outs of just about every machine you could imagine. 201-935-4547