Anycube Chiron large format 3 D printer is here

I upgraded the filament feed on the Chiron to an all metal one. The stock one had plastic tooth for one of the gears and was having a difficult time feeding some wood PLA filament I was playing with the new one is all metal and the motor drive gear has 40 teeth and they are much sharper than the one lt one which only had 18 teeth. Seems to be much better and for $30 it is just the upgare I like to see.

Attachments

• 20210416_102530.jpg
    20210416_102530.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
Ahhh, Upgrades. I put an all metal hotend and an octopi on my ender 5+, but that's been it so far. Unlike the anet a8's that was completely rebuilt, lol

Ahhh, Upgrades. I put an all metal hotend and an octopi on my ender 5+, but that's been it so far. Unlike the anet a8's that was completely rebuilt, lol
I been thinking about an octo but I happen to have a spare brand new Win 10 computer ( I bought it for my wife last December) not doing anything so I just use it for the 3D printing.

I've had the bowden pop off on the drive end, but havn'e had any issues with it on the hot end, knock on wood, lol.