Back in Business!

Hey guys, we all have been scammed. Vaughn hasn't moved, relocated his shop, it just took him all this time to take up the carpet in his shop!! :rolleyes::chair:

:rofl:

Funny you mention that. The new garage/shop has holes along the edges of the floor from tack strips. It was carpeted at one time, but it had been removed before we moved in. :D

Nice one man shop there Vaughn. How many project do have going at one time ? All them tools you can get backed up quick.

It's pretty much a one project at a time kind of shop. And anything bigger than a bowl requires some shuffling around of equipment to get enough room to turn around. But these days I have a lot of other things occupying my spare time, so I'm only doing occasional projects...not spending every night out there like I used to do with my previous shop. Honestly, it's been a couple of months since I built anything out there, and that was a flatwork project with my buddy Jeff. Still, it's been great to have everything set up, so that when a needed project does come along, I know I have the equipment to get it done.

Maybe once the weather cools off a bit, I'll get busy working my way through some of the turning blanks I have piled up outside. (Not really looking forward to it though, since everything is fully dry now. I'd much rather turn green wood.)