Big Day

Mike Stafford

Today is my wife's birthday. I will never be able to express how lucky I am to have married this woman. She is older than me so she taught me everything I know..... :p :ROFLMAO:

But today's date has another meaning for me. Today marks 10 years of being cancer free. I have a number of ailments left over from chemo and radiation damage but I am proud to say I am still cancer free. Ultimately that is what is important.

Thank you for my wife and thank you for my life. One without the other would be a sad existence. I don't think I could have made it without her. Happy Birthday, Gail and thank you for everything.

Today is my wife's birthday. I will never be able to express how lucky I am to have married this woman. She is older than me so she taught me everything I know..... :p :ROFLMAO:

But today's date has another meaning for me. Today marks 10 years of being cancer free. I have a number of ailments left over from chemo and radiation damage but I am proud to say I am still cancer free. Ultimately that is what is important.

Thank you for my wife and thank you for my life. One without the other would be a sad existence. I don't think I could have made it without her. Happy Birthday, Gail and thank you for everything.
Nice post! Made my day.
I hope you’re presently treating Gail to a nice dinner somewhere, or some other appropriate celebration.

Congratulations to both, the birthday Gail and cancer free Mike. My dad was cancer free for the last 27 years of his life. The colostomy bag the last 2-3 years of his life became a positive instead of the bother he always said it was. Sorry I am late to the party but belated to both!!! (Think of it as I am the first to congratulate Gail on this coming birthday and you on 11 years!!!)