Board Buddies for the table saw

I've got a pair and I use them all the time. They are spring loaded and keep the work down on the table AND against the fence. They only rotate one directly.

The only downside to them is that it can be a little tricky using a push stick, or probably something like a gripper with them for narrower pieces. :thumb:

Hey! And welcome aboard!

Oh, You do need a fence that has a hold down at the back of the fence, otherwise the fence would lift up on you.

Welcome Denis. Board Buddies are similar to the Grr-Ripper in that people seem to love them or not. For the kind of stuff I do they were great when I could use them but, were often in the way. I chose a different path. Several folks, who's opinions I respect, love them and would not be without them.

Welcome Denis. Board Buddies are similar to the Grr-Ripper in that people seem to love them or not. For the kind of stuff I do they were great when I could use them but, were often in the way. I chose a different path. Several folks, who's opinions I respect, love them and would not be without them.

Glenn brings up a great point. They are just '1' of the things you can have in your arsenal of safety. They are good for certain things, but not a be-all end-all solution...

They are great for ripping wider stock. For thinner stock they can be a pain.That is why they are easy to remove. Slide them on when needed and back off when not.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I was wondering if it's a good idea to bolt 24'' track with Board Buddies on the rip fence or put it on the top of the sacrificial fence?