Cookie spatula

This seems like a pretty good job. I also use various knives for cutting. I am happy to work with his diversity. It's order not to do it again later, I complete all my operations unpolished. I think you could even pull out a dinner set. Your girlfriend will love it.

Looks good, Brian. :thumb: I'll bet you're correct about needing a new blade. Bandsaw blades are an expendable item much like sandpaper (although they last longer than a sheet of sandpaper). There are a lot of good tutorials on the web about setting up and tuning bandsaws.

Yep order a handful of blades when you do so as to offset the shipping and not be stuck with a dull one at an inopportune time! A lot of the "came with" blades are also pretty terrible (the stock grizzly one that came with my saw made exactly one cut before i binned it.. just awful) and if it was pre-used who knows what horrors preceded your use.

Looks like you worked past it and made a pretty sweet spatula though! (y) That should be good for many years of use and love!

Nice spatula!

When you replace the blade on your band saw you will immediately see why you should have done it sooner. Sometimes we create more work for ourselves in the shop by being too cheap and not replacing those disposable items mounted on our cutting machines.

I am guilty of keeping dull blades on tools sometimes because of my Scrooge-like tendencies and laziness.