Cool Approach for an Anvil

I had never considered flipping it upside down for use. I have to admit what he did was a good idea. My slice of track is a little shorter, I obtained it over 35 years ago at the plant I was working at the time. I may have to do the same thing. I also have a 1" thick slice I used a paper weight for years, it's MIA at the moment. May have to find that as well.

Last edited:
Thank you very much Vaughn. I have a hunk somewhere around here and that is an awesome way to make it user friendly and more usable. In fact, when I bookmarked this in my computer, I saved it for CJ to look at for a possible 4H project for him this year. Greatly appreciate you sharing this.

Sorry, I have no means to lift it around or cut it.. I'm currently no the no duty list... just got out of the hospital from having my second stroke... just after Thanksgiving... Lucky twice,,, no major impairments. Little confused and forgetful, which is no change from before I had it,,,
Wow, glad you came though it as well as you did. :thumb:

Sorry, I have no means to lift it around or cut it.. I'm currently no the no duty list... just got out of the hospital from having my second stroke... just after Thanksgiving... Lucky twice,,, no major impairments. Little confused and forgetful, which is no change from before I had it,,,
Wow! I am all too familiar with the close call health issues. Take care, stay positive.