Couple of New Visitors

Hope you don't have chickens! :eek:

They are handsome critters though, and at least the one looks like a pretty good sized one. Should help keep the excess large rodentia down around the place anyway. Nice job on catching the pictures (y)

Nah, no chickens. I was surprised how long they stuck around (20 min?). Of course that's because I wouldn't let Chloe Dog out the door to run 'em off. She does have a big mouth. All Rosco does when he sees something like that is lay down on the deck and look at them. He's pretty laid back.

Oh, my, that is soooo cool!! I have never seen a Bob Cat in the wild.... They are in our area, but rare.. Sad, but this part of Washington St. use to be the Pheasant capital of the north west. Now if you see a beautiful rooster,,, it is very exciting.. I have seen one recently and have been putting out food for him. Pheasants and Jack Rabbits are, very sadly rare here anymore... when I was a kid, they were everywhere. The pheasants, so I am told are scarce now because they no longer raise sugar beets in this area. Not sure I believe that,,, but that is what I am told.

Have you seen this?

He has a medical condition that prevented him from being released into the wild. This woman received a permit to keep him. Although big, he is as tame as a house cat. He was just given the play tunnel a few days ago, and he loves it.

Charley

We seem to get quite the mix of critters here. Fun to watch them. I haven't seen my turkeys for a while, now. Hope they are alright. I see the black bellied whistling ducks flying by now and then. Guess they found another spot to hang out at. Still have lots of deer, one mountain lion, the bobcats and lots of entertaining squirrels. I'll take a look at that, Charlie. Need more coffee, now.

Have you seen this?

He has a medical condition that prevented him from being released into the wild. This woman received a permit to keep him. Although big, he is as tame as a house cat. He was just given the play tunnel a few days ago, and he loves it.

Charley
Ha, Cats and boxes, doesn't matter what size they are.