Dang, My Garage is Just a Bit Too Small

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Stumbled upon this page while doing some late-night web surfing. Not really planning to get a laser engraver, but have toyed with the thought. I liked the looks of this one. I already had the credit card out and was ready to order it, but then realized it was a bit too big to fit in my garage/shop.

You know a machine is big when the seller offers to bundle a 3 or 5 ton forklift with the sale. :D

Last edited:
Very Interesting

The girl in the picture is Melissa Jones.

She is a REALLY good sign maker. Search "Nice Signs" She made signs all over this country. She and her husband created a REALLY good sign forum of which attracted some our countries great sign makers. I participated in that forum and learned a TON of sign making stuff.

One of the participants, Annie, was in China and is the spokesperson on the company that I bought my CNC router and Laser.

Melissa then went on to start selling CNC machines and created Hytek. They have grown that business considerably. Melissa started selling machines from Annies company, but then Melissa had a falling out with Annie and started selling from another supplier. I don't know the supplier.

HUGE machine, but Hytek also sells all sorts of stuff.

Small world