Dave Hoskins

I have access to Ancestry.com. I might be able to find more information if I knew his approximate age, middle name or initial, and where he once lived. Any relative's (wife?) names would help too. PM me the information if you don't want it public. I'll do what I can to find what happened to him.

Charley

As I expected, with only "David Hoskins" and a guestimate birth date of 1945 +- 10 years, Ancestry brought up 1,361 David Hoskins. I need more information. Where is "Parker County"?

I'll search again, if I can get more tidbits of information.

Charley

Another Guestimate based on last post of January 24, 2024 brought up a David Lee Hoskins, born 13 July 1952, Died 20 January 2024, so 4 days before his last post of January 24, 2024 (Is this an accurate "last post date" or a typo?). It's the only David Hoskins with a death date that's close that I've found so far. Not likely the right guy, but we don't know much about him. If he died alone, his death date may have been an estimate.

Charley

The only things additional that I've found are his HS class senior photo and it appears that he has been married at least 3 times. Tarrant, Texas was his home town, but there are several other addresses listed too. Melvin Lee Hoskins was his father and Mary Margaret Jones/Hoskins his mother.

I doubt we will find much more about him.

Charley