DW 735x

bill kaminski

seems as if I cant get new rollers for my old 22-560...soooo perhaps a new one is in order
any deals out there? comments always welcome...whatcha got

Another vote for the 735. i have the standard blades and get great work from it. Replaced my 22-560 with it.

When you check pricing, read the detail. For example, our local Lowe's is advertising a DW735 for $50 less than Amazon; it's not the 'X' version that includes spare blades and the infeed/outfeed tables.

I just replaced my old Delta with the DW734. I am a hobby woodworker,, not a pro.... I just could not justify, with my hobby budget the 735, let alone with the Helix cutters. I am totally happy with the 734, so if it is within your budget, I think you will be totally happy with the 735..

Another fan here and I have a floor machine as well. A quality planer in a small form factor is an asset in any shop IMHO.

Yes..bought one today..cash and carry. I got a darn good deal..$100 off of retail. On sale.
Late today, I finally put wood thru, and I am very impressed w/the finish. Super smooth.
I am getting some snipe, so will have to make some adjustments. Thank you for all the comments, much appreciated.
Perhaps a jointer upgrade is near. (y)

Attachments

• IMG_0375.JPG
    IMG_0375.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: