Favorite Youtube List

Mike Stafford

One of my favorites..Engels Coach Shop...woodworking..metal work..welding..jig making, and a lot more.
Mostly..no hollering..a gentleman...enjoy

I have seen a couple of these videos and I have enjoyed them immensely. Know nothing about that kind of work except for a little from The Woodwright's Shop and it was fascinating to see these items come to life.

I haven't succumbed to the Youtube bug yet. I almost never watch anything unless someone provides a specific link.

Ryan Mooney

Staff member
Not really youtube as such but you can get quite a fix of videos for various cool projects here:

Alan Bienlein

Since I have gotten into restoring radios and console stereos from the 1940's to the early 1960's my YouTube list reflects this.

Paul Douglass

I don't really have a favorite, the only thing I use YT for is to fix things that break... So far it has not let me down. Helped me fix a intermittent problem with my hot water heater in my RV that two local RV repair outfit, just could not figure out, after spending $200 letting them try, I referred to YT... First video up solved it, cost me $11 for the switch that was bad and 3 minutes to replace it... A few months ago it helped me fix my clothes washing machine for under $50. Would have cost me at least $300 to to have a repair person come to fix it. I usually refuse to use social sites that censor items that do not fit their political agenda,,,, but I just cannot afford give up on YT.