Finally Done With The Cutting

Paul Douglass

Been doing a lot of scrolling lately... Just finished cutting this one, now I have to finish and put it together... Layers will be stained different colors I guess. Here are the first two layer. There are eight layers total.

IMG_4258.JPG

Each layer is different and you keep cutting and stacking.. until you have all eight cut... It got pretty boring and will get more so as I sand and finish each layer...

IMG_4291.JPG

Beautiful work Paul. I love to scroll saw, but tend to prefer work that doesn't take me nearly forever to complete. I do really appreciate those that can do projects like this though.

Charley

I showed my wife and her only comment was "how would you dust that?" She's got a point
:rofl: Nice to a practical one around isn't it.

I might suggest framing it and putting a glass front on it to reduce the issue? You can get non-reflective ("museum") glass or similar polycarb (less reflective more scratch prone) for not to much from framing supply places.

Been doing a lot of scrolling lately... Just finished cutting this one, now I have to finish and put it together... Layers will be stained different colors I guess. Here are the first two layer. There are eight layers total.

View attachment 114362

Each layer is different and you keep cutting and stacking.. until you have all eight cut... It got pretty boring and will get more so as I sand and finish each layer...

View attachment 114364
You have that Hyper -focus ability. That's some excellent work.