Finally finished it...

Drew Watson

Well I tried to get this done for the past few months but seemed to never get the time. It sure adds lots of extra needed storage for blades and so many other things that I can think of .

Attachments

• Table saw 001.JPG
    Table saw 001.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 344
  • Table saw 002.JPG
    Table saw 002.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Table saw 006.JPG
    Table saw 006.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 210
Thanks Chris, Here are a couple of more pics with the dust cute made of some plastic board that I had hanging around. Could have made it a bit steeper but once i get the back cover over the motor opening it will increase the suction and clear out the dust better.

Attachments

• table saw cabinet.JPG
    table saw cabinet.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 135
  • tablesaw cabinet.JPG
    tablesaw cabinet.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 131
Nice job, Drew. I also was thinking that was a lot of cast iron top for a benchtop saw, then I saw the label in the last pic. Well done. :thumb:

The top has two extensions to the left of the blade that gives it a bigger top and the wheels are rated for the load even though they look small. I had not planned to put it in the tools shop indi any time soon. :rofl: It is heavy enough that I have to intentionally move it around and it doesn't move on it's own or when i am pushing stock through it. I am planning to replace them with better locking wheels when House of fools gets more in. They are in the process of changing all their stock over as the new owner is re vamping all the stock there. So they are out of lots of stock and not sure just what is being re-stocked or not.

Excellent way to better utilize available space. Very well done. It looks more like it should be in your living room instead of the shop :).

Thanks to all of you for giving me some ideas with your posts. :thumb:I was told once that no matter what you do, take the time to do the best you can. I still have some tweeking to do and figure what to put in the drawers?? :huh:

Geez all the problems to figure out.:rofl:

Drew, Looks good! Thats something thats been on my list of things to do for a long time, just never make's it to the top....:eek:...Maybe someday. Did you use a particular plan? Barry

Andrew,

I somehow missed this post. The cabinet looks awesome. I also find with mine I don't need to lock the wheels and I'm sure mine is not as heavy as yours. Great job, thanks for posting the results.