Free book giveaway........autographed by author!! We Have a Winner

Would you like to be entered into the draw for "The Perfect Edge" Book

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carol, Bluehost has been having a few glitches with the hosting servers lately. I suspect that's what caused the message you saw.

now vaughn you shouldnt fib like that tell her the straight we was afraid what she had to say and turned on the carol filter:) i have had it too carol but we know why it comes o for me i cant spell right and they think i am some foreign creature tryun to spam the forum sometimes:)

Thanks Vaughn for the link to the voter registration. I am hoping this gets a few non voters signing up and perhaps a few lurkers to step out of the dark and participate.:D

Thanks all for the kind words but this is actually my thanks to you guys, its the least i could do:eek:. Glad to see how many have Rons book:thumb: and wish there was a case of books to go round for each one.:)

We Have A Winner

First I apologize for the delay in processing I had a gray hair couple of days.

So after collating the entries and then checking them to the rules (yeah it appears some did not read the rules:( my apologies to those who did not qualify.)

Here is the list of entrants

table of book give away entries.jpg

As you can see we have 27 qualifying members in this book give away.

Random number.org was used to select the winner out of the 27

random.org winner.jpg

The Lucky Winner is Don Orr

:congrats::headbang::clap::thumb:

Congratulations Don if you can Pm me the mailing address you would like your book sent to I will get it on its way to you ASAP. I hope you enjoy the book and your sharp tools once you have read it.:D:thumb:

Thank you all very much for entering I think we had a very good turn out and i urge those of you who did not win, to consider buying Rons book. People like Ron need our support more than ever these days.

I would also urge those who are not registered members and unfortunately fell foul of the entry rules to register to vote. The right to have your say is a precious item in this world and well respected here.

Once again thank you to all of you for all your kindness and support since i have been a member i trully appreciate and value your friendship.:thumb::thumb:

Yahoo !

Thanks Rob for you thoughtful generosity. I am honored to have won this wonderful book. It's people like you that make this such a great site to hang out on.:thumb:

PM has been sent.

This has sure made my day, week, month, etc. :bow:

Thanks again,