Fresh lobster

Let us know how they cook up @Vaughn McMillan
By the time you get them cleaned and prepped to cook, there's not enough meat on 'em to make it worth the effort. :D

We've killed 33 so far this year, with three of them last night alone. My wife does a nightly sweep of the house with a blacklight, and I'm the designated scorpion killer when she finds them. But last night I was still at my band gig when she did the sweep, so she had to handle the killing duties herself. Of the 33 we've killed this year, probably 95% of them were inside the house. (We haven't been actively hunting them outside at night like we've done in some years past.)

What eats scorpions? If there is an animal that eats scorpions I believe I would be domesticating one for a house pet.

If I am not mistaken shrews eat scorpions. Shrews are not very large so you would hardly notice one of the little buggers taking care of your unwanted stinging pests.

What eats scorpions? If there is an animal that eats scorpions I believe I would be domesticating one for a house pet.

If I am not mistaken shrews eat scorpions. Shrews are not very large so you would hardly notice one of the little buggers taking care of your unwanted stinging pests.
Chickens eat scorpions....https://chickensguide.com/do-chickens-eat-scorpions/

Last edited:
All I have to say is it is no wonder that the roadrunner was able to outsmart the coyote.

Around here the birds are so dumb that they fly into window panes and storm door panels..
We had a roadrunner a while back who would come up to our glass patio door and peck at its reflection. I'd be sitting at my desk and hear thump....thump...thump-thump-thump. We've also had several kamikaze doves go into the bedroom window nearest the feeders.