Friday 10Feb23

Another week, another Friday! Interesting how that happens . . . but this one also happens to be our anniversary of 27 years married!!!

After a bit of shop tie this morning, Bobbie and I will make our normal pilgrimage to Boston for lunch, then back home for a nap. Maybe a bit more shop time this afternoon, depending on how messy the weather gets.

Saturday might include a little car shopping in Tallahassee - not sure yet. I'll also work on a pot of beef stew with the InstaPot.

Sunday will start with me preparing brunch, then chillin' out waiting for some kind of ball game to start.

got a Dr. Appointment this morning nothing big she just wants to go my latest Lab work. As far as I'm concerned it just another way for them to bill the insurance company since I don't have co pays for PCP visits, that's OK because I need her to give me a referral to my Ophthalmologist. The optometrist said my glaucoma need to be looked at. The I'll stop by the Legion Post to discuss a few cases with another service officer. After that I work on the Gold wing I am real close to being done. It runs but the carbs still the jets cleaned. I have the title changed over and I am waiting on the left side cover to come in. I think I already have a buyer so I should be able to double my money. Sunday it Church in the morning and back to the Legion post to clean up after Bingo.

Dave, hope the back gets to feeling better soon.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bill Arnold!

Hawks, glad to hear the COVID is past, I can't imagine the work ahead of all of you.

Audrey got sick last Friday so didn't come over, she is coming tomorrow and spending the night. Weather permitting, delimiting some logs I have on the ground. Sunday, Auddie and I are going to binge watch Gilligan's Island. She had never seen it and thought it was cool!

Wet weather here today so a little hibernating tillit clears. Tomorrow going to Kansas City to touch base with a young man from our past. Met his family 35 years ago qns we were quite close friends until moving all over the placeand then she pasted away and we lost touch. My kids grew up with this young man so should be fun. So that's the way we go.
Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend and more.
David

Another week, another Friday! Interesting how that happens . . . but this one also happens to be our anniversary of 27 years married!!!
Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Bill!!

Another weekend of puttering. Got a knee acting up, so nothing strenuous. Time to start some seeds under the lights and get the garden beds ready for planting. I fear this is going to be an abnormally hot summer and might try to add some shade structures.

Congrats and good luck as mentioned above.

Hands full this weekend with the new family member. He's going to be a handful!

Finishing up the G&G dresser, laying on finish. Getting ready to start the next project and....

Doing my part to increase the workforce participation numbers and going back to work in a week or so. Part time, about 24 hours a week.

Playing our monthly gig at the Dragonhorn tonight. Saturday is looking like it'll be recovering from Friday night and doing some chores around the house and yard, with Sunday being more of the same. I've got the DVR set to record the big sportsball show thingy on Sunday, so I'll be watching that sometime Sunday evening/night. I'll be rooting for the Chiefs only because Darren likes them, lol.

not sure whats going on today, went out to do some work, 62 degrees here, my hands were shaking and I was feeling strange, checked my sugar, 69, way, way too low for this diabetic, had some orange juice....but Im done in shop;....gonna deliver that small bookcase tomorrow, just what this fat, old crippled man needs to be doing, schlepping a unit up a flight of stairs. my sil will be on the other side. sunday we were invited to super b owl party, im going to be social, Id probably be happier in my chair in my pajamas or sweats, but they are old friends, nothing else workwise planned. will start new bookcase last week in feb when we get back from mini trip and i can order in the plywood.

Some of my packages from StewMac are delayed till tomorrow. Thats fine, I've got lots of things to do.
I did get the workbench cleared off, but have some other flat surfaces out there that need cleared off, and the loose parts put away or tossed out. Depends on what they are I reckon.
Need to work on some songs for the February "RPM Challenge" I've done for the last dozen+ years with some college buddies.
And I'll be making and eating a bunch of 'snacks' for the big game on Sunday.

We did our monthly grocery shopping today.... exhausting job.
Tomorrow hope to have a little time to start putting some finish on the dozen pepper mills I have turned.
Sunday I'm clerking at the Museum Market place.... don't expect much traffic, hoping most people are all at superbowl parties and the weather is supposed to be dreadful (according to the weather guessers and Dianne.)