Friday 11Feb22

Worky work today. We'll have all the grandkids tonight, even the latest. So some pool time at the hotel with them. Tomorrow is our oldest granddaughter's birthday, so celebrating it and then heading back to the farm. I plan to pickup a few things out of storage on the way, maybe the 3d printer and a few things my wife is wanting. Sunday I may work on taking down a bit more of the little house or processing what I've already taken down into burnable lengths for the boiler, then watching some Superbowl ads. ;)

Garden prep, funeral for a friend, Superbowl.
Sorry for your loss Ted and his family's.

Errands today, tomorrow will be helping step son set up at the museum market for their pop-up vendor market... may hang around the market for a hour or so, then home to do a little shop time... Sunday kick back and watch super bowl... if it's a dull game, maybe a nap through it.

Tonight going with Audrey and Eric to get her two deer heads! Tess will bring pizza and eat supper with them at their house.
Saturday I need to move feed to the pony barn. Got our delivery two days ago, 2 ton bulk. The pony barn ceiling is to low for a wagon so park the gravity wagon under the lean to at the horse barn and then we auger it into 55 gallon barrels at this time. So will fill 6 barrels and move them over to the pony barn where the cattle are. 6 barrels will get us two weeks almost. Have to finish up grading and posting grades as three class titles were changed and of course they can move the student names but not the assignments or grades so I have to re do the new class listing. Sunday, Lou and I might sleep in!

Don, interested in a review of that 9mm. Still haven't pulled the trigger on the SW ezshield.

Ted, so sorry to hear of a friend's passing. Condolences to all. We just buried a good friend yesterday.

Condolences to all involved, Ted. And congrats on the new 9mm, Don.

Gearing up and packing up for our monthly Dragonhorn gig tonight. Our drummer pointed out this morning that 10 years ago yesterday was the first time I played at the Dragonhorn with the band. I think I'll celebrate the event by hitting more right notes than usual tonight. :rofl:

Sunday will be spent being lazy and watching some football and Olympics.

It was a little cool to start the day down here, so didn't do much in my shop before heading to Boston for shrimp and catfish. After my nap, I sanded the parts for the doll case I've been working on and gave it the first coat of gloss finish.

Next on my agenda today is a massage at 5:30p. The therapist has really fixed up a lot of the issues with this old body, so far!!!

Saturday will be a bit more work on the doll case - making some molding to use as the removable top frame. Also, a trip to pick up a couple of boards for bluebird houses (hice?),

Sunday will start with me preparing brunch, as usual, then I guess I'll chill out watching more of the Olympics. Oh, yeah, there's also some kind of football presentation I might watch . . .