Friday 17Sep21

Hauling half of a beef to a customer a couple of hours away tonight. Last steer of the year to be processed. Maybe mow the yard, might go to a animal swap meet Sunday with Fina's kids. That is always a great time!!

Started my Friday getting shot in the behind - routine injection.

Chilling out now until Bobbie and I drive to Boston for our usual shrimp and catfish lunch. This afternoon, I'll do some final steps on the repairs to our ceiling where the A/C system overflowed and damaged it.

Saturday will be shop time starting installation of some LED shop lights to replace the fluorescent ones. Then, chill out until race time - NASCAR Cup at Bristol tonight.

Sunday will be a day of rest!!!

Going to harvest the basil crop and make and freeze some pesto for our winter eating enjoyment. Working on the utility trailer offloading system. Got a machinist making me a custom axle that will hold the drag sheet on the tail gate. He said it should be finished today.

Going to the range later today to site in my new rifle. The weathers starting to head in the right direction, not supposed to get out of the 90 for the next coupla day. I got a bunch of brass to de primer and clean so I'll work on that this week end. Church and Brunch on Sunday.

Got the grandson tomorrrow thru sunday
Back let up a bit so I cleaned a bit off lumber storage so I can go make an order
While doing that I discovered that diaper boxes are great backstops for my pump bb rifle
It catches the bbs no mess
When I took target off I didn't like the shot up picture so I turned the box around for next target

Attachments

• C0F63357-D7ED-4352-B890-80F87DF649B8.jpeg
    C0F63357-D7ED-4352-B890-80F87DF649B8.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 12
Going to the NM State Fair Rodeo tonight, mostly to see the Goo Goo Dolls concert afterward. Going by myself since LOML isn't interested in rodeos or rock concerts, but just by luck I'll be sitting directly in front of my good friends Mike and Julie, two rows down. We'll all probably end up sitting together before the night's over.

Saturday I'll be picking up the shooting club trailer and getting things ready for Range Day on Sunday. I still need to come up with some drills to run with the group at the range. It's a bit of a challenge coming up with drills that aren't the same ol' same ol', but still help develop skills that everyone can use.

Saturday funeral for son's MIL. Passed away from heart and other related disorders. Not looking forward to it, her famoly is a "little" disfunctional. Do not believe covid is real. Masks fon't work. among other potical beliefs.. Oh well go to support son and his family. Daughter in law is aminister and will be doing the services at church and grave site. Should be a hoot.

David