Friday 20Nov20

Bill Arnold

Staff member
Off to the clinic for a routine injection this morning. Then, I'll stop by the supermarket and pick up three turkeys to thaw in the fridge. I'll prep them Tuesday and smoke them on Wednesday so there's not so much work on Thursday. We'll drive to Boston for lunch of shrimp and catfish.

Saturday will be shop time for continued cleaning and organizing.

Sunday should be our normal routine of me preparing brunch, then being lazy the remainder of the day.

Not sure just what's gonna happen today. I do know I'm gonna install the second ssd in my pc. Probably get a bit of shop time in as well. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I am getting low on pecan wood. Gotta go scrounging.

Usually by lunch for the guys on Friday, I'll need to add Shelly to the list. She has taken over the office ! I guess she has gotten to board in retirement. She's do a great job. Think I'll keep her around.
Shop time with customers Saturday morning. Maye a hunt in the late afternoon. Sunday everything is still lockdown in MD so probably hang out in the shop.

After all the strong winds we've had no need to rake leaves!! That is the plus of the wind. Wonder where all the leaves went?
Had motor from table saw pulled and repaired this week. The speed control for shutting down the starting winding was not doing it's thing. Would start and then trip the circuit breaker in start pad. Been acting this way for awhile now it's fixed and more saw dust to make. Finished several projects on bench. Now need to find something else to keep busy. Son and wife tested positive for coronavirus the other day so that shoots down Thanksgiving. Daughter may come down from KC. Otherwise we hibernate. Wife canceled all her social activities for the near future. Me I don't have any.
Please everyone have a safe and healthy weekend.
David

Celebrating 55 years of wedded bliss today! Gotta clean the gutters while the weather is nice, shut down the fountain so it doesn't freeze and, now that we've had a frost, dig some horse radish and pick some collards. That ought fill up the weekend. :bonkers:
I worked on a horseradish farm when I was a kid. Loved munching on that stuff as I worked.

speaking on sinus's when I was in HS I worked along side the Doctor of the football team wrapping wrist and ankles before games I also was the revive the guy who got knocked out using an ammonia tab that I'd break and stick under the nose of the player. I always found it amusing how quick there reaction was. I was a buck 25 and the avg. weight of the team was 200. I was not looking for punishment so being the MGR I learned a bit from the doctor over 3 years.