Friday 30Apr21

Hope all goes well, Dave.

Getting back into the normal outdoor 'Summer' routine around here - mowed the lawn Thursday while Bobbie was working mulch into some planting areas

This morning, I have a few things to tend to around my shop - need to pick up an 8" adjustable elbow and a louvered vent at Lowe's as part of routing my DC exhaust outside my shop. Lunch will be the usual drive to Boston for shrimp and catfish, then back home for a nap.

Saturday will be shop time - mainly more organization in advance of buying sheet goods for my next major project.

Sunday should be our normal routine of me preparing brunch, then chilling out until race time.

Around to another Friday AH, I got up to my alarm at 3:45 to head to the turkey woods but laid back down for a second and next thing I know it's 6:30. every day this week I wanted to get out but things at the shop keep me out. Hopefully Saturday and Sunday I can get back to the woods.
Picked up my new / used AWD 08 Van, love it already. I want to keep the 05 but if I can't get the frame reinforced before it breaks O-Well

Mow the lawn again. The rain and warmer weather is getting the grass to really take off. Plant my flowers and other goodies. Looks like spring has finally arrived. This past winter cold did do a number on shrubs, need to do some severe pruning of dead material.
Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend.
Dave the best of the best in your medical treatment.
David

Shop time today - yard work tomorrow. I'll be trying to keep the mower deck from dropping again. :bang:

Having a few friends over for dinner on Sunday. Expecting good weather so maybe some cornhole or just sitting on the dock exchanging tall tales.

well since it's going to be in the 90's this week end I'll be spending my time indoors, I need to get the Taxes done I been putting it off but the new deadline is fast approaching and I will be out of town for the dead line so much as I detest it I'll figure out how much I under paid and get the Gov their blood money. I finally figured out how to do two color 3D printing so I'll be testing that out on a few license plate frames also. And last but not least I'll work on the BTU conumdrum...

Got the grass mowed yesterday... nearly did me in mowing the steep hill behind the house and in front along the road with the push mower... the rest on the John Deere.
Today and tomorrow maybe some shop time... Sunday is still open.

Dave, sending good vibes to you for your medical procedure.... don't know what that entails, but wishing you the very very best.

Hoping for a successful procedure for you Dave. :wave:

I've been cleaning up the yard, trimming trees, putting down mulch. I have another load to take to the yard waste dump and to pickup some more decorate rock for the back patio. I'll get the yard mowed tonight or tomorrow. I have a drainage/dry creek project to do as well. I've started some glue-up of some white oak to use for my daughters vanity project. I may do some welding of the ladder racks this weekend if I have time/energy.

Was going to work on chairs this morning found something I enjoyed more

He's been teething so bad he was up most of the night so Elen went there today so we didn't have to wake him up this morning

I finished first coat of oil on chairs
A bit of touch up and another wipe on cover coat and I'll probably use spray can instead of setting up spray area
These chairs are temporary until we decide on new house and move
The painter is coming over at 6 today to price up the entire house painting
I'm done painting in my lifetime
I'll do one small room a year
That's it
Getting the little house spruced up so if we go I'll get top dollar

Attachments

• 1D7386E0-923C-4940-8643-F869D004D19C.jpeg
    1D7386E0-923C-4940-8643-F869D004D19C.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 10
Sending good vibes your way Mr. Hoskins. Hope all goes well.
It's opening weekend of the tomato/jalapeno season here. Planting the sets I've been growing under lights, working on a new shed and installing wheel liners on the new truck.
View attachment 116258, View attachment 116259, View attachment 116260

my back hurts when you start posting your gardening threads. knock it off man, youre such a show off. hehehehe.....even my knees hurt thinking how much bending is invovled.