Friday 4Nov22

her b aby doc told her there is limited data on how the infusions effect the unb orn child.....and recommended she waits 24 hours, if she gets alot worse, she wont have a choice....very confusing info. my sil will stay home and tend to the baby until she feels better or do whatever needs to be done. my son just got over covid couple weeks ago. seems like it isnt skipping anyone.

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. It just went through my MILs assisted living facility again, with about 90% of the residents getting it and the staff. She didn’t get it this time, but certainly did affect her with all the stress.

Hmm, I thought I had posted here our snow situation but it must not have taken. We got dumped on this past Sunday/Monday with about 16 inches. Just got another 4 to 6 inches last night. Winter is here for us. I have been re-honing my snow shoveling skills. The first snow fall was a bit wet, but thankfully last night's snowfall was our usual powder like snow.

1667926276627.png

Attachments

• 1667926318916.png
    1667926318916.png
    528.4 KB · Views: 0
her b aby doc told her there is limited data on how the infusions effect the unb orn child.....and recommended she waits 24 hours, if she gets alot worse, she wont have a choice....very confusing info. my sil will stay home and tend to the baby until she feels better or do whatever needs to be done. my son just got over covid couple weeks ago. seems like it isnt skipping anyone.

she went for pcr test today and the clinic doctor told her she needed to go right to ER and get infusion....her cough is getting worse and even though she was feeling a bit better, the persistant cough is bothering her back
she called the baby doc and she also told get over to er for treatment, so for the past few hours shes in the hospital waiting for room for infusion, or cubbyhole room, but they want to keep her there and do a sonagram and some other tests.....the worst part of all of this, is feeling helpless.

she looks worse today, I just called her husband and told him I dont care how insistant she is, he needs to stay home tomorrow and let her stay off her feet and rest. I want to get the baby, they wont let us, fearing the baby would get us sick.