Friday is a good day

Of course Friday is a good day! Didn't you ever hear that everyday is a holiday in the Corps? :rofl: Belinda's schedule today has everything all farbled up so the only thing I can say for sure is I will get another order shipped out this morning and then see what we see. Shop time over the weekend. Not sure of the weather except it's back up to around 105 or so starting today. Gonna miss them 90's.

Dermo surgery this morning. (That makes 28 of 'em.) Squamous Cell Carcinoma on my forehead. Now I have a 10mm hole in my forehead, and seven stitches. I guess I'm paying now for all those "Fun in the Sun" Marine Corps days. :rolleyes:

Same-o, same-o, for the most part.

Got mowing done Thursday, as is my preference.

This morning (Friday), I started straightening my shop a bit since the demilune is done. Then, I saw an announcement that the Main Street Cafe in Boston has finally re-opened for dine-in service; they have been closed since mid-March due to covid19. sure was nice being able to drive over for catfish and shrimp! This afternoon will now be a nice nap folloed by a bunch of nothin'!!!

Saturday, I'll start milling some crown molding for the storage/display cabinet I've laid out for our home office. After lunch, I'll just chill out until the NASCAR Cup race at Daytona at 7pm.

Sunday? Yep, our usual. I'll prepare brunch, then do nothing the remainder of the day!

Delivering the Gustav Greene tables this weekend. I'll be moving on the ash media center and some floating shelves for Jan. Hoping for some rain. It has been so dry here I've not mowed the back yard in 3 weeks!

Might take some time off this weekend - might even watch some NASCAR on Saturday and formula one on Sunday.

Don't know what this weekend will bring... would like to mow today if the rain holds off.... according to wifey, scheduled for next 27 minutes.... had planned to mow yesterday, but the tractor was out of gas and my local supplier of non-ethanol gas was closed down putting in new pumps... next available place was 20 miles away.... had to make a run to pick up dog food yesterday, so took the gas can and filled it, but home too late to start the yard.

Tomorrow and Sunday will just go with the flow... see what the day brings.

Got the yard mowed yesterday. Going to try to enjoy the pool a bit tonight since it looks to be the last day of being in the 90's for a while, forecast doesn't show much above 80 for the next week.

I got started on some cabinets to install the HF storage boxes into, but need to extend them another 2" Not a big deal, just trying to use up some shelving material and reclaimed cabinet materials.

SWMBO :gonnagetit: has some pictures to hang on the wall. I need to get some electrical ran for our sun room and start getting the walls for the downstairs ready for paint/trim where we've made a few changes.

Other than that, just more clean-up in the shop.

Had a couple of meetings today...one with a magazine editor about an article we're working on and the other with the guy who's retiring and handing over the shooting club to me. Then I gave our skunky dog his fourth bath in the last three days. We're working on trying to get that last 5% of the stink washed away. :rolleyes:

Saturday and Sunday are still open books. The weather is still going to be in the high 90s, so I probably won't be doing a lot outdoors.