Friday the 14th

I'd be curious to know what your buddy thinks of optics like the red/green dots. Other than possibly snagging on a draw, they look interesting.
As I recall, he's got red/green dot optics on some of his handguns, and for sure on some rifles. I've not heard any pro or con training stories from him, but I know a lot of SWAT teams use them, too. You're right about the potential for snagging, but that's something practice can help take care of.

Today in the shop. Customers all morning dropping off and picking up. Jimmy is making herself the center of attention constantly when customers are present. Afternoon measured up 25 blanks and cut them out for pot calls and cut out 25 striker blanks. Late afternoon watch the NWTF Championship callers finals. Only thing I'd of changed about the day would have been a ride on the bike if it weren't so cold !

Well... although San Valentin day is becoming more popular and comercial driven, here the tradition among couples is celebrated at St. George’s Day, where a red rose and a book is given to the one you love. Besides it is rather difficult to get any gun to give to your beloved one...

Well... although San Valentin day is becoming more popular and comercial driven, here the tradition among couples is celebrated at St. George’s Day, where a red rose and a book is given to the one you love. Besides it is rather difficult to get any gun to give to your beloved one...
I laughed so hard when I saw your post We Americans must seem very strange.