Friday the 26th

Cooler today but will see what I can get done. Working on another cheese board order. Trying for a batch of twenty. also need to finish big cutting board. need to make lumber run but hate to until I use up all my scraps, Otherwise the scraps tend to overload the shop.
Stay safe and warm.
David

Shop time today and Sunday..sold 2 pepper mills last night, little 6" cranks, and the guy asked when I'll have more up on ETSY, so guess I'll work on some of them this weekend.... Saturday I am the official clerk at the Charles Hall Museum Marketplace here in town.
Monday doing pre-op for a procedure I need done on Wednesday.

Continuing my shop cleanup and organizing, now that my DC changes are finished. Bobbie and I will head to Boston shortly for our usual Friday shrimp and catfish lunch.

I have a brisket point thawing and will start it in my smoker Saturday morning - planning to serve it on Sunday for Bobbie's birthday!

Saturday will also include more shop cleaning, etc. I'm straightening up all of my various size small offcuts to make some small cutting boards for three neighbor ladies.

Sunday will be our normal routine of me preparing brunch - this week will be pancakes, since that's a favorite of Bobbie's and it will be her birthday! After that, I'll chill out until race time..

Putting a pork loin in the juice to make some authentic pea meal bacon. Got a pork belly already in the cure, but it won't be ready for a week or so. Going to cold smoke it to see if my own bacon tastes as good as store bought. If it works out, I'll be looking for a used commercial slicer,

I may take all my old brewing equipment out to my nephew this weekend. Also the motorcycle rocker to his son. I picked up a new/used shop pc with windows 10 to replace my windows 7 pc. It was cheaper to buy the new pc than windows 10 Pro and I got a bit faster processor to boot. I need to move the graphics card over and do a few software updates, Other than that I'll probably do some yard clean-up, pickup the shop some more, and continue to eradicate squirrels. ;)

Doing a bit of home recording this afternoon with my bandmate Mike. He's working on a cover of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here and wanted some help with the lead parts. Tomorrow I'm teaching a CCW refresher course that our state requires license holders to do every 4 years. Sunday is still up in the air, but will likely include a fair amount of doing nothing. :D

Shop time interspersed with some things around the house and getting vaccinations. Putting up a box beam in the livingroom and hanging the ceiling fan from it. The previous owner did a less than safe job hanging it and it was about 6" off center. 20# of hickory and some beefy home made from 2x4 nailers should solve that problem.