Friday ....

got to love a wedding weekend in a far far away land a cross the Mountains. In a land full of blue faced people.
That's my weekend making the best of the situation. Meanwhile Jarrod is kicking butt in the shop.

Got our lawn mowed Thursday morning before rain came in the afternoon, so am on schedule there.

In my shop for a while this morning (Friday) sanding crown molding for a new project. Bobbie and I will drive to Boston for lunch of catfish and shrimp, then it'll be nap time when we get back home.

Saturday will be more shop time on the crown molding and starting to mill other parts for the new project.

Sunday will be the usual: I'll prepare brunch, then chill out the remainder of the day until race time.

well still a bit warm for shop time so I'll spend it getting ready for my busy season which is fast approaching. This week end and next are the last open week ends I'll have before Medicare Open enrollment then I'll be busy until Thanksgiving week end. At least the temps are continuing to drop. Lo 100's and High 90's this week and down into the high 90 the week after. The sun has shift enough to where our weather will be nice in a few weeks.

It rained all night last night, so no yard work this weekend... need to start finishing some bowls, but air is too damp... maybe make another later....
Tomorrow up early (not my thing) and take my stepson to the airport to pick up a rental so he can drive up to Kentucky for a new job. Will probably take a nap when I get back home....
Sunday I am the resident clerk at the local Museum Marketplace... if it continues to rain, likely will be the only one at the market... rain slows the tourist traffic a bit.

To dry to mow this week. Grass didn't grow from last week. Moved that time in a dust bowl. Very droughty here. Do some ham watering today just to keep flowers and such alive. Nothing special planned for weekend just go with the flow.
Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend. Stay healthy.
David

Making some sawdust! My garden stuff canning has gotten a bit out of hand, so I need to make a set of sturdy shelves to hold the bounty. Picked up some KD rough sawn poplar from a gentleman who runs a small lumber yard near me. He actually had boards in widths up to eighteen inches. I'll try to find my jointer/planer under the piles of stuff in the shop so I can do some wood prep out in the driveway, weather permitting.

We've got family in town for a couple of weeks, so planning to spend some time with the nephews mostly. I think my BIL wants to mill some receivers while he's here if we have time. Other than that may go fishing and may get started on some drywall mudding.

I'm spending the weekend teaching a 2-day CCW class to a mom and her 21 year old son. They're friends of my firearms mentor, but he's retiring from teaching CCW classes so he passed them over to me. He'll be sitting in making sure I do it right. ;)

Finished painting the porch eave and handrails, reinstall screens and trim. Spent 3 hrs blowing leaves yesterday, this morning looks like I hadn't touched it. Predicting rain for the next 3-4 days so I'll need to get them blown off again.